We deliver fresh, local and organic bags of produce to designated delivery sites every Tuesday from Quincy to Plymouth. Our Nourish to Flourish program was created to promote Wellness at employers, health clubs and any other group that wants to eat ‘clean’, healthy food while supporting our local farmers, sustainable agriculture and protect our precious landscapes. The cost of the bag is $25 per week with the option to add local eggs – $3 for 1/2 doz. & $4.90 doz. The only commitment when joining is to yourself to eat healthier and discover new foods. You can cancel or skip a delivery anytime. We just need to be notified by the Friday before your Tuesday delivery at email@example.com.
We’re more than just veggies:
- Free Delivery with 5 members
- Local Egg share option. Local eggs are better for you!
- Weekly Newsletter – topics include our food system, sustainability, family, traditions, local gems, DIY, in depth food profiles
- Weekly Recipes for breakfast, lunch & dinner with the contents of your bag
- Weekly Health & Wellness tips to motivate you each week
- Support of local farms, maintaining our beautiful landscape and stimulate our local economy
Are you ready to become a Healthy Food Enabler? You’ll be helping your friends, neighbors and community access delicious, nutritious food while improving our local food system. The impact is truly immeasurable. Here are the simple Drop Site requirements:
- Located on the South Shore
- Open for deliveries every Tuesday between 10am and 4 pm
- Space for produce bags and eggs
- Produce & eggs don’t need refrigeration but will need to be in a cool, shady & dry area
- Minimum of 5 participants or bags
Let us help you get started! Submit your contact information below and we will get back to you promptly. Thank you for your interest in South Shore Organics, Nourish to Flourish Wellness program!